[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 23:17:54 -0500

Save me a seat.

John

From: cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch on Friday
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:19:24 -0500

Well it's been a long time since we had a Friday gathering for lunch.  Tomorrow
I'm promoting lunch at a different location (other than Fudds).  Please join me
if you can down the street from Fudds just past Crestwood plaza (or what's left
of it) at Malone's Bar and Grill, 8742 Watson Rd. Crestwood, MO 63119.  They
are in the Watson Auto Plaza on the south side of the street.  Malone's has a
diverse variety of food and I've have eaten there many times without any
disappointment whatsoever.

Traditional time is 11:30am.

Hope you can make it!
Bob Pratt