[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:08:12 -0500

La Salsa is in a little strip mall with several restaurants lined up in a row.
There is a common eating area where you can sit no matter what restaurant you
may want to get your food from.  I picked La Salsa since they were the most
popular place of the 3 there.  However, you can get Chinese food or a deli
sandwich next to them if you want also.  Hope to see you there.

Bob

BBD1