[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Today

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:36:57 -0500

-
I'll have to agree with Susan, The food at the Great Wall was excellent, I'm
glad I made the trip from mid Mo. It's been awhile since I've had a 3 hr.
Chinese buffet marathon.  I got to meet some people I didn't get to at the
picnic. All very nice. Very glad to have met everyone, I even found one of
Susan's caches today. {Sweet Sounds of Summer} I came home with a few more
caches under my very tight belt. Thanks you Bernie I really enjoyed myself.