[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:18:32 -0500

-
I don't know if I'm remembering right, but I think there was a place in the
food court called Festival Foods.  I believe they had corn dogs, funnel
cakes, Ted Drewes, and other stuff.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
home 314-729-9944  mobile 314-368-8638
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

A new Pampered Chef season has just started, with over forty great new or
restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7