[GeoStL] Looking for a good place and time to arrange a CITO event?

  • From: joyce.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:16:58 -0800

-
I live in Arnold and at our yearly subdivision meeting this past
Wednesday heard that the Arnold City Parks Department is arranging a
cleanup weekend for Strawberry Creek on Mar 27 from 8-noon and they're
providing lunch.  It's supposed to be publicized by the city but I'm
not sure when or where they'll do that.  Since our subdivision backs
up to it and did most of the legwork to keep it from becoming another
subdivision they wanted to make sure that we knew about it.  BBD1 has
a lot of the caches in that park and I know that Myotis has mentioned
the overgrowth of obnoxious plants so thought this might be a quick
event that someone could arrange.  You know me, I'm not a hider or
event planner so throwing this out to the group.

Joyce

from this