[GeoStL] Re: Las Vegas to Grand Canyon

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:18:28 -0700 (PDT)

Let your conscience be your guide, but the cache is indeed in all 4 states at
the same time.  Definitely try the Navajo fry bread while you are there and
consider seeing Monument Valley which is very nearby.

"Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:       Since you brought up the four
corners cache, it  reminded me of a question.  I'm planning to do the four
corners cache while  in Colorado.  When I update my geocaching profile and
color in additional  states on the map of where I've found caches, do I get to
add CO, UT, AZ and NM  all based on that one cache?

 Gale