[GeoStL] Las Vegas to Grand Canyon

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 19:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

-
     I'm flying to Vegas on Sunday.  Lot's of caches to be found but on the way
to the Grand Canyon I noticed, but not even a Virtual at the Hoover Damn.  I
figured there would at least be a Virtual??  Plenty in the Canyon itself
including some traditional ones!!  Any recommends on caches near the strip?
I've got a day and a half to gamble my life savings away or go cachin!  Staying
at the Riviera thru Tuesday then off to the Canyon.  My friend goes every other
year to the Dominos convention for franchise owners.  He has never been to the
Grand Canyon so I am giving him the quickee eight to ten hour tour on
Wednesday.  Then it's back to STL on Thursday.

  Gerhardus