[GeoStL] Re: Krispy Kreme donuts available?!? And some caches as well?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:13:43 -0500

-
Just an FYI....

My son and I went out today to get an early start so we could log some more caches before they got picked up. When it started to get late, I figured I could pick up a few to get a start on the work tomorrow. After all, you can only carry so many ammo cans... I picked up the following caches and punches:

1M111
6R119
2L204
2L205

9G103
8K111
9R119

I will have them with me in the morning at the visitor center. Not that many, but it is a start. I hope I didn't pull any of these out and someone is out there trying to figure out where they went!