[GeoStL] Re: Judy's car question was "Re: NGR: IQ Test"

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:48:40 -0800 (PST)

I'd have to go look at it again, I'm wanting to say it was a circle w/a plus
over it, can't remember if it was solid or open

TKLNHL <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:OK, now ... the patterning one that had
little circle, squares and triangles with little squares pluses and whatevers
on top -- what was the answer to THAT one?

How come I felt fairly confident I had them all correct but didn't get a 200 IQ?

If I go back and do it again and take 20 years off my age will I add 20 points
to the IQ? I only know one other 155+ IQ person and she's 7 --  maybe I'll have
to take 32 years off my age instead only 20.

The inkblot test was also a lot of fun in the middle of the night.

Nancy (aka Judy  LOL)