[GeoStL] Re: Jefferson City

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

-
Wow you are quick on the draw.  I just wrote up the cache page last night and
Glenn must have approved it overnight and this morning it was up and Dreicat
has already posted the first RSVP.   I figured that three months out would be a
good time to start promoting it, but it's all ready in the works!

I'm starting out with a Geocaching 101and I hope to get some newbies started.
Then, when the geocaching gets started, they can jump in with some of the pros.
 I was thinking about some kind of Geocaching game like GeoGolf or GeoPoker if
I can figure out how they work.

I've also got a new series of caches I am working on -"Hail to the Chief".  JC
has about 25 streets named after Presidents and I'm going to have trivia caches
for each one.

I'll have lots of stuff to keep folks busy for a couple of days if they wish.
I've got some event caches in mind that will be placed in really cool places
and can't be done as regular caches because of permission and approval
problems. };o)

I can't wait for the fun to begin!!!
Tim & Pam Ueltzen <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I gust noticed that lazylightning is having another get together. The
cache is GCKQWB. We will plan on being there again. I'm sure this year
will be more fun than last year.

Tim

Subject field