[GeoStL] JC Potluck

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:48:07 -0600

Mike,

I just wanted to send you a personal "thanks" on the event yesterday. You did
an outstanding job setting everything up and it was obvious that it was a huge
success. Doing all the work yourself and all the preparations had to take a lot
of your time, in addition to setting out the new caches. I didn't get to do
your night cache, but from the logs it sounds like "you done good".  I know
several of us from St. Louis hit new "X00" milestones yesterday, so the event
meant even more to us.

The timing was perfect since I think everyone was tired of the cold and ice and
just wanted to get out and do something. Those that didn't attend missed a
great day of fun and food. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone telling you
thanks for setting this up and we really appreciated it.

Rich