[GeoStL] Island Adventure...Island Fun????

-
    Hey!!!  I guess it's not official until all of the logs have been entered
and counted, but CONGRATULATIONS to HappyKraut for hitting #800 today at the
Island Adventure cache.  Yes!!!  It is still there.  A little muddy and still a
bit hard to find, but it is there.  Kudos and congrats also go to LuckyRebel
and Eagle6990 for suggesting this cache today!  It was hard, but quite a bit of
fun.  Just watch out for the Deliverance guys!  You laugh, but I'm serious.
For a second there, I thought I might start seeing some shot come flying our
way.  Be careful if you go...  and once congrats to Bernie on #800!!!
-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field