[GeoStL] Island Adventure cache...Island fun...tomorrow...

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:13:07 -0500

-
Just received this message from luckyrebel--I responded and answered "Yes, I
want to go."  Here is part of Lisa's message:
Subject: [GEO] luckyrebel contacting you from Geocaching.com

> --This message was sent through the Geocaching.com web site--
>
> Jeff,
> My coworker, Eagle6990, wants to give Island Adventure a try tomorrow. (I
think I've contributed to the creatation of a monster!!) Could you meet at
St Stanislaus at 4is tomorrow afternoon?
.
I think I can find the guy who has
the gate over the levees which I'm hoping will be an easier route than
walking from St Stanislaus. (I'm thinking the weeds are still pretty high)
I sure hope the cache is still there. :) Let me know if that works for you
and if there is anyone else you know who wants to go.
> Thanks,
> Lisa

This looks like a GREAT opportunity to complete a very difficult to get to
cache.  Thanks Lisa, for the offer!

I plan on being at the western parking lot (the one with the restrooms) of St.
Stanislaus around 4pm tomorrow (Wednesday)...Parking coordinates are:  N 38*
48.694, W 90* 23.703

Anyone who wants to join us--GREAT!  See you there!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field