[GeoStL] Re: Ihop

-
It's National Pancake Day!  Free pancakes all day!

Tim Ueltzen <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Just my luck! I guess that ends at 8:30 and it would take me 20 plus minutes to
get there. O-Well I guess I will eat my oatmeal.

Tim
Bernie wrote:
-

Tim, they gave away free pancakes to any one that has over 1000 finds.
Bernie.

Tim Ueltzen wrote: - Did SLAGA have a breakfast get together at Ihop in
Sunset Hills this morning? I was just wondering because I saw channel 2 news
over there. Tim **************************************** For List Info or To
http://www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---