[STL Geocaching] Re: IMPORTANT ASSOCIATION STUFF. Top secrete

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:16:21 -0600

Oh noooo. We need to make a decision on decisions. I wrote a policy on
policies at work once.. doesn?t seem to that much of a jump to get over to
deciding on decisions.

So there I have decided. Sounds like a plan. If we want to do more.. or not,
we can.. or not.

Good ideas all around, I shall organize a focus group and survey the
potential market. Rally the troops, then decide on deciding. Then get some
titles. And a staff, paid of course from RGS;s member fees.

 Like you said I think, it depends on what we wanna do.

SO, what DO we wanna do?

Glenn,
Royal Keeper of the Questions

More questions in the pipeline.. all part of the master plan for the
universe.