[GeoStL] Re: I can possible help for the punch hide on 2/18/11

To expand on what Sarah said, it is about an hour and a half to 2 hours to
the the park, so 7:00am until we get done. If we get a lot of help, we could
get done early, but it could be an all day event. Plus maybe a stop for
supper after that. My phone # is 314 954-7933, call me & we can discuss it.

Jim