[GeoStL] Re: "How to" sessions

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:19:59 -0600

Sounds good. I would like to see some sessions with the ability to have
hands on help in doing the mapping, geo buddy type stuff. I can listen to
Bruce and ya'll explain it a hundred times, but I am such a visual learner,
I will never be able to do it, till I have someone *show* me how. Once I
have seen it done, and done it once my self, I can usually do it again with
no problems, but to just hear it explained it goes over my head!

Jen

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God
unto salvation to everyone that believeth. Romans 1:16