[GeoStL] Re: Help

  • From: Mike Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 07:13:02 -0800 (PST)

-
Actually there are several in St. Charles County Parks.  They are 2 in
Quail Ridge and 2 in Matson Hill.  I think these were all placed before
our booth at Klondike.  I don't think anybody has approached the parks
department since.  That ranger may not be there.  I also am not sure
that they really have a policy in place, regardless of the ranger.  Go
for it!!

Mike (tollybrew)

--- JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:

> -
> That is a sore subject. SLAGA had a stand there on it's opening day,
> and
> then we heard a ranger come up with all sorts of rules to make it
> difficult to
> place any caches there. We need to get permission from them, and no
> one has
> managed that yet. As far as I know, there are not any caches in any
> parks owned
> by St. Charles Co. Please try to place one, maybe there is a new
> attitude
> towards geocaching now and you will be successful.
>
> Jim

> in the Subject field

Subject field