[GeoStL] Re: Help

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:33:33 -0500

-
"Ok yes, I'm back from the "dead" and I'm alive and well. Geez, a guy can't go on a date with 50 women at the same time without his MOTHER and the whole CITY knowing about it!"

If they didn't before, they do now.

But according to the email Bernie sent, you were missing for over a month -- which would mean bigger problems than becoming a woman -- outdoors or otherwise.

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>