[GeoStL] Re: Help

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

Cancel the alarm flags,  Bernie has been contacted off list with more info.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        Hi, My name is Gary Paul and I'm helping my Father-in-law Jerry
Stephenson try to contact Jeff Stephenson.
  We have not heard from Jeff (Bluebeadman) since Friday 8/14 early morning.
And wonder if you may know where he is or was planning on going today this
weekend. Not been able to reach him by cell phone. Any info you can provide
please contact Happykraut. Thanks Bernie