[GeoStL] Heads Up!!

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:59:22 -0500

-
It seems like it has been a while since i have gone thru all the caches in
Missouri and Kansas looking for disabled caches and caches with several "No
Finds" so, I will be making another sweep of the caches and leaving  notes
sometime within the next week or two. If you get one of my notes, be
assured that I am not picking on ya, I am just looking at *all* the caches.

If you have a cache that has been disabled a while,  has several no finds
or that is in need of repair, ya might want to take a look at them before I
do there.

If you are actively working on your cache, be sure to leave a note on the
cache page so i know that you are looking at it. If I see current action,
ya probably wont get a note on this sweep.

And remember, if you do get a note or if your cache is archived, it is not
the end of the world. Once repairs are made, and if the cache still meets
the guidelines, it can be reactivated quick as a wink.

Glenn
Keeping the playing field as fresh
and clean as possible so everyone can have a good time geocaching.

Subject field