[GeoStL] Hawn tommorrow

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 06:19:53 -0800 (PST)

Just checking in ....I will be there tommorrow barring a natural disaster. Mike
can you tell me where to meet you guys ...do you eat breakfast on the way down
or is this a 2 hour drive from St. Louis?....It is about 2 hours from Rolla so
I guess I am going to have to leave very early. I called the Surplus store and
I am picking up 20 ammo boxes (small) unless you want some larger ones. I know
you only said 10 but I figured others might want some at $3 apiece. If I meet
you at Hawn are the coords on the event page for the parking area? Also the
cache that I am supposed to place....do you have specific items to go into it
or should I stock it before I bring it down?  I know I would have all this
information if I had made it to a meeting :-(.....Should I download the .loc
file that Rich sent out...does this contain the cache and waypoint locations so
I know where I can and where I can't set my cache?

Sorry for all the questions but if I drive 2 hours to get there I want to come
prepared.

Thanks

Dan