[GeoStL] Hawn today

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:24:20 -0800 (PST)

Mike and all,

I just wanted to say a word of thanks for all the hard work you guys and gals
have put in down there. I managed to get there today and help a bit I hope but
the majority of the work is already done. The park is very very nice and I
encourage the folks here in MO to sign up and come down if only for the 20
caches that are being placed and maybe to walk the courses. Not only will you
have a great time but you will see a beautiful park and see some excellent
scenery.
I empathize with you LuAnn ....the skin is not gone but wow my feet are hurting
tonight as a matter of fact my WHOLE body is. Some of those hills are killers.

Mike let me know if you didn't get the WP info I sent ....puter is acting flaky
tonight or maybe it is just me :-)

Dan