[GeoStL] Re: Happykraut's Son TB

  • From: Rock English <rock4us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:37:38 -0500

-
It was me--My dad is in Wertheim-Bettingen --now Wed PM then will be in Brussels on ThursPM.--I don't know if that will help
Thanks
Kathie-

Bernhard G. Ver Hey wrote:

-
Someone offered to bring my TB back to the states from Germany, but
don't recall who it was. Their dad was going to be in Munich on a bike
ride. The bug is in Munich now and "cachesau" (means cachepig)is
willing to deliver the bug to the hotel. Please let Brawny Bear know
if this is still a possibility. I am on the road now, but will be
talking to Mike by phone. Thanks. Bernie