[GeoStL] Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:07:54 -0800 (PST)

-
 Just a note to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season

  My family and I will be in St. Louis this weekend ...my FIL had his  surgery
for the cancer this past Monday and is in recovery at Barnes  Hospital.....we
will be spending a lot of time there but am hoping to  sneak in a bit of
caching too.

  I will have my cell phone with me (573-578-5569) so if you would like  to
call and visit  or check to see where I might be caching and  when please give
me a call.

  Happy Thanksgiving

  Dan (Thunder_monk)

Subject field