[GeoStL] Re: HAMBURG GET TOGETHER

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:41:37 -0600

Brad, you definitely got the job. Hopefully we'll get a couple more
volunteers. Thanks.  Bernie

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] HAMBURG GET TOGETHER
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:42:25 -0600

On the 12/1/07 at 9 AM SLAGA will provide hot dogs and drinks for a group
hunt or just a get together on the Hamburg Trail. I am still in the process
of getting permission to park and cook in the parking lot of the Weldon
Spring Interpretive Center on south Hwy 94. Once I get permission, I will
post the coords. We will go south first down to the Katy Trail and then back
for lunch. After filling our bellies, we will head north towards Busch
Headquarters and back to the parking lot.
I need one or two cooks to do the dogs. Let me know if you want to
volunteer. No volunteers, no event. Event will  take place only if the
weather is agreeable. PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so we know
how much food/drinks to purchase. Thanks.   Bernie

  _____

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!
<http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctW
Ltagline>