[GeoStL] Re: Group caching trips

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 04:16:43 -0600

I'd like to take a shot at Daryl & Daryl. The puzzle is intriguing, and the
logs sound like it could take several hours to complete. This one might be good
for March or April.

Maybe a Saturday in January, if it's not too cold, would be good for some
easier caches that wouldn't keep us outdoors so long.

Thanks for taking over the events page.

Pam E. (Tribble 157)