[GeoStL] Group Hunt?

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:31:17 -0600

-

The following are some suggestions for the group hunt.   Bernie
GCRN28 a 4/3
GCNNFX a 2/3.5
GCE91E a 2.5/4

Mike Griffin wrote: - We have a tradition that we do a hard cache New Years
Day each year. Not sure which one we will do this year.. Mike Tired of
Spam??Here's your solution.. See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050[1]
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Leggett"
<d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>[2]To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[3] Sent: Friday,
December 16, 2005 4:58 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Group Hunt? - I have family
in town for Christmas, but I would be up for a group hunt on the Monday
afterNew Years. Flatkatz Steve Bromley wrote: - Since Christmas and New
YearsDays are both on Sundays this year, I have both Mondays off. I'd like
tojoin a group to do my first group hunting on one of these two days. Since
I'm a newbie, almost any where in Missouri will be a place I haven't been to
yet. Any one have any plans? Since my physical shape is mostly "round",
nothing too strenuous or you'll be carrying me out. Of course, really bad
weather is a show stopper. In that case, maybe a group lunch would be more
appropriate. Steve Bromley aka javapgmr

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050
   2 mailto:d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx