[GeoStL] Re: Group Hunt

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:59:03 -0500

Bob,

It's on the calendar.  I won't know until mid-October if I'll be able to
make it.

Andrew (yawetag)

On 9/13/07, Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Several people throughout the year have asked me to sponsor a Group Hunt
> in
> the Strawberry Creek Nature area in Arnold.  So I guess it's time to put
> it
> on the calendar.  Saturday November 10th will be the day at 10am with
> hotdogs and buns being donated by me.  Everyone else in attendance is
> requested to bring a "finger" food such as cookies, chips etc.  We'll eat
> after the "hunt".
>
> Some of you have already done the Strawberry Creek series so I plan on
> putting out at least one more, probably 2, just prior to the Group Hunt.
> That will give you an excuse to come out too!
>
> Do we want to make this an Event Cache?  Your thoughts are welcome.
>
> BBD1

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger:    yaw4godEMT
Yahoo! Instant Messenger: yaw4god_emt
"I can't win anything.  In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the dictionary,
you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger