[GeoStL] Group Cache Reminder

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:22:02 -0600

Here are the stats for the group cache on Sunday.
Sunday, January 25th, 2004
10:00 AM CST
Meet at the Busch Wildlife Main Office, Hwy D off 94

If you want to meet up with us, you can reach me at (314) 359-1303. (my dad's
cell) I dunno if T-Mobile gets service down at Busch Wildlife, so maybe someone
else with a cell phone that is going can also give their number.

Weather Forecast: Partly Cloudy, low winds, high near 35.

I have all the cache pages printed out, but it would be really awesome if
someone can try to figure out some of the math to Private Snuffy and Corporal
Snuffy. (that would speed things up considerably) We will attempt to do the
following caches: (not necessarily in order)
Private Snuffy's Box by BruceS (GC2CC6)
Corporal Snuffy's Box by BruceS (GC333D)
Tyler's Oak by wow4mom (GC973A)
Tyler's First by wow4mom (GC9739)
A Tour of Busch by S.L.A.G.A. (GCG38F)
Trinitrotoluene by BruceS (GCG30P)
Expensive Real Estate by BruceS (GCA9DE)
My Little Hercules by The Brawny Bear (GCB713)

Inclement Weather Procedures:
If wind-chill is below 15 and/or if the roads are icy, the
event is canceled.

Questions? Please e-mail me. ***Also, could I get a head count of those who can
attend?***

Also, If you need to contact me on the day of the event, I will check my e-mail
up to about 8:30 AM. The number I can be reached at, after 9:45, is listed
above.

~Chris