[GeoStL] Re: Google Earth

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:05:46 -0500

-
How about this one?

36 00' 56.89 N 114 44' 15.98 W

I saw a documentary on the building of it a few weeks back.  Quite
interesting.  I think the official death toll during construction was only
98 men because if someone got hurt and they moved them outside the
construction fence before they died, they weren't counted in the official
tally.  Your family also didn't get any death benefit and no one was
officially responsible.  Boy, things have sure changed.

Gale