[GeoStL] Going Low Profile

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

Well I am gonna have to cut back on my caching.  My GF doesn't like the idea of
me going out hiking and geocaching all the time.  I invite her out, but she
does not like the outdoors very much.

I am also gonna try to pay off as many bills as I can.  So if it seems like my
numbers are standing still, that is why.  I may get one or two as the weeks go
by though, and I will still be getting your emails..

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com