[GeoStL] Geostl Chat Room

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:35:54 -0600

We have added a Chat room help page to the Geostl site. For those that may wish
to hold "conversations" without using the maillist, this should be the answer.

Chat room help page - http://www.geostl.com/Chatroom.html

Look at the link and try it out. Let us know if it answers your questions on
getting started or you need some additional informational. This is new to most
of us, so we can all learn at the same time.

I think Island Dave suggested a weekly "chat" on Thursday's between 9 and 10
PM. Log on tonight and give it a try if you like. The link for the chat room is
http://geostl.com/cgi-sys/mchat.cgi?channel=geostl.com .

This chat room is available 24/7 to whoever wants to use it, not just on
Thursday nights.

Rich