[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching in the snow

  • From: <kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:24:26 -0800

-
When I cache in the snow, by the time I found the cache, I uncover half of the
area.I rehide the cache and then walk around for 5 to 10 min.in the area.Then
good luck finding the cache. I think it may be harder to find after I been
there,I don't went noncacher to find it.It not fair to the person who put the
cache out.Half the time I get there it to deep and  I just come back the next
time I,m in town.   Kevin K-TEAM