[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching in the snow

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 02:42:56 -0600

-
It depends on the difficulty. I challenge anyone to follow my tracks to Pvt.
Snuffy. You will be walking in circles for hours and still not find the
tracks that lead to the cache because I haven't found it yet.. :-)

Some are easy and some, well, it doesn't matter if there is snow or not...
If you live in Minnesota you don't have much choice but to go out in the
snow or cut your caching down to 8 months a year. I don't have a problem
with it unless it's a really easy cache. Chances are if it's that easy, you
will find it regardless.

Mike
The Brawny Bear