[GeoStL] Geocaching e-mail list

  • From: Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:27:26 EST

        ok, I'm really ticking you guys off no matter what my personal
opinion is...and this being the 10th time or so...I'm going to cancel my
geocaching newsletter account. Isn't this country supposed to be free for all
of us? Don't we have a right to our personal opinions? According to our
newsgroup, no to both of those questions towards me. I'm tired of being
persecuted for my personal opinions.
       No matter what I say! I try to help out w/o being asked. No, I can't
do that. River Otters Tickets? Can't express my opinion there either. Spring
Picnic Planning? I put together a list and most of you respond to it with
enthieusiam. E-mail is hard to interpret, your mind can't be read and your
emotions can't be seen. That's why I'm calling it quits to this newsgroup.
However, maybe I'll be at the picnic. Or maybe I'll help out anyway I can.
All it takes is even a remotely nice e-mail message. I'm always here...

Signed,
Chris