[GeoStL] Re: [GeoStL row row row cacheThanks Bruce

  • From: WOW4MOM@xxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:17:44 EST

-
That's really kind of you to mention I missed all those others, but we were
sight seeing (LOST) in the South side of Chicago (about midnight) we did get
to see a bullet ridden body with a sheet covering it, but I somehow doubt
there was a cache there. Tyler had quite a story to tell his friends about
our visit. Chris was in his nice hotel room. He had given us bad directions.
Always ask for the coordinates of the hotel is my new policy. Michelle
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA