[GeoStL] Re: Gas RE: Re: 5000 Milestone

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

And I can attest to the fact that they do not know how to drive!
  Yvonne

Michael Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      The only thing I will disagree with is us having influence over price
based on demand. The Chinese use 800 percent more gas last year than 5 years
ago. This will increase astronomically over the next few years.

Mike Griffin
314-569-7428 ESN: 281
636-485-9998 (Cell)

Sent using my BlackBerry Wireless Device.
Typos are entirely possible!