[GeoStL] Garmin 60csx Bug

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:20:20 -0500

-
I recently upgraded to 3.0 software and think I have found a bug.. I was
wondering if someone else can try this..
If I go to my calendar and select a date that is a few days back, I see the
list of Geocaches that I have completed, If I select one and then delete it,
The system powers off. This happens whether the GPS is acquiring or if I use it
with the GPS off. It never use to do this. I think it is a bug in 3.0...

I am going to create a waypoint (Geocache Mode) and see if it does it on
today's date..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..