[GeoStL] Re: Garmin

  • From: "k Sneed" <sneed14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:28:34 -0500

Thanks so much for the reply and info.  I will add it to my research!
I never understood the "electronic compass".  Thanks for the explanation. I
thought it meant you wouldn't have the "pointer" compass at all, which would
make geocaching a bit difficult ;)  We were looking at the Vista Cx, but
depending on the price diff, were considering the Hcx as well.  Thanks
again!