[GeoStL] Re: Garmin

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:45:16 -0600

Thanks Dan ..  not sure if it was "me" or "them" LOL
We have taken out and replaced the batteries a few times, but haven't let it
sit for a while without batteries. I also read a theory that it might be the
internal battery and to "plug it in" for a while.  Will try that later tonight.
 I know unsetting and resetting and telling it it is in a new position etc has
not worked. It's just been rather "sluggish" the last month or so.  When brand
new it locked on very quickly and it also did real well in the car.   Not
seeing the same performance now and almost impossible to get or maintain lock
in the car. And, it makes my husband darn nervous when I hang my arm out the
window with an expensive piece of electronic equipment at the end of it.
Nancy