[GeoStL] Re: GSAK and IPad 2

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:41:53 -0500

Thanks everyone for getting me all confused! LOL  It looks like I'll be
investigating a. Neon Geo, b. Geo-Bucket and c. Geosphere.  Apple claims over
100,000 apps are available but very few for geocaching.  If there is any other
one I should be looking at please let me know.  I wonder if there is a strictly
night time geocaching app??
Bob
BBD1