[GeoStL] GSAK Help

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:16:09 -0600

-
GSAK has went haywire on my computer.  I have sent an email to the programmer
numerous times and have had no reply.
Here is what it is doing.

When I go to start up GSAK I get a message that says:
GSAK has detected the last termination was abnormal.  Database files will now
be reindexed.  If you still have problems after this reindex, please select the
Database=>Repair Defrag option.  (I haven't a clue what this means)

So I click on proceed

The another error menu comes up saying

Invalid Variant Type Conversion.

My options on this error window is Restart, OK, and details.

If I click on restart it just goes though all of this over again.  Clicking on
OK sends an email message to the programmer.

GSAK will not work.

Please help if you can.

Thanks
Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Subject field