[GeoStL] Re: GC.com Updates

  • From: "Robert Oelschlaeger" <roelschlaeger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:36:19 -0500

I had that once or twice; it went away when I did a "View Reload" or Ctrl-R
[FireFox].

Bob (aka roelsch)

On 6/1/07, Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
Last night I was having the same problem.  I just
looked today and it now appears.

Jeff
--- Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
-    Are you sure you are logged on? I get that if it
forgets who I am.

k Sneed wrote:  Is it just me or is anyone else having
problems with the smallmap that loads under the
decryption key on the cache pages?   No matterhow long
I wait, it just spins the grey wheel in the purple
box. If Iclick on it, it gives me a google caching map
of Seattle.  Before theupdates, a mapquest map loaded
in that spot.

  Thx,
  Kim
Caches Scheduled to be Archived