[GeoStL] Re: GC.com

Yep, I've been having trouble all evening. One tip, if you write a log,  copy
it from a word program, if GC.com locks up you might lose a well writen  log.
Good night.

Jim

In a message dated 2/2/2008 11:19:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
asenger@xxxxxxxxx writes:

-
Is  geocaching down for any one else?  If so, would it have anything to
do  with the undersea cables that were cut in Asia?  (I know, it  would
directly affect it, but the added traffic to other lines *could*  slow
down other traffic.)

--
Andrew  Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx