[GeoStL] Re: GC.COM Notifications?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:27:22 -0600

-
I got a whole big batch of mail right after Glenn's message. Hmmmm...
Coincidence? I had someone find one of my new caches and did not get the
notification that it had been published nor it was found. As a matter of
fact, my last message was yesterday afternoon at 5:54PM and I didn't get
another message until 11:39 AM this morning. All the local stuff was fine
(Geostl) it was just the GC.COM stuff.. Anyhow, thanks Glenn for using the
plunger. I hate it when it gets all clogged like that..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...
From: "Timothy Hunt" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:52:29 -0600

>-
>I'm getting "found" notifications on caches I'm watching.
>

>On 3/6/07, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> -
>> Anyone else not getting email from GC.COM?
>> Mike
>>
>> Tired of Spam??
>> Here's your solution..
>> See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050
>>
>> "Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I
>>    think the green thingy is us." - Guy, from Galaxy
>>Quest...

> Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
>http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Steve