[GeoStL] Re: GC12CP2 -- Caching and Camping at Table Rock, June 15-17

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:16:57 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-
Yeah Mike, I just got my new Missouri state park passport a couple of days ago
and am planning to clear out the Lakes region while in the area for the Caching
and Camping event in mid June.  For those who don't know, the passport program
this year focuses on 36 different hiking trails in different parks throughout
the state.  The trails range from fairly short "less than a mile" hikes to the
longest trail at 3.8 miles.  So they are not using the long "monster" trails,
but the program will take hikers to a lot of short pretty trails including one
at Hawn.  Of course, I was planning to clear out the Lakes region either before
or after the June 15-17 weekend and leave that weekend for caching related
activities.  Then again, it's always fun to do a group hike
somewhere--especially if a cache, or food, is involved.  :-)

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man