[GeoStL] Re: GA cacher looking for caches in the area...

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:52:54 -0600

Any of the Myotis caches along the Mississippi. It is peak Eagle viewing right
now. The one I just put out there, 3 towns 1 park, will acquaint him with all 3
towns, old sections. Tim, Pam and Molly's cache in Old Town St. Charles is
pretty neat. Hall of Flame is a must and can be done even if there is snow on
the ground..

Just a few, hope this helps

Mike
The Brawny Bear