[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Favorite points!

  • From: Ken Auld <kauld1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:21:47 -0600

Jim,

I too am tired of your BS. Who made you the caching QUEEN.  What is a pigs ear
to one is a silk purse to another.  Don't bother to respond to this.

From: junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Favorite points!
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:17:50 -0600

The distinction I would make is there is a big difference between:

1) Taking the time and effort to find interesting locations in farm country and
making sure the cache is properly secured and in a reasonable location, and
maintaining the caches.

And

2)  Not worrying if it is an interesting location, not adequately securing the
cache, not making sure it is on public property, not making sure it is not in
view of a house where you will look suspicious, archiving caches instead of
maintaining them, etc

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:37:21 +0000
Subject: [GeoStL] Fwd: Re: Re: Favorite points!
From: chisoxbears@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim - I take offense to your tirade. I truly enjoy being out on the farm roads
with the cornfields. I find this relaxing.

If you don't like caching anymore, why do it? Why beat yourself over the head
every time someone posts something you do not agree with. This is not healthy
for you. You need to enjoy yourself, take a break and enjoy the outdoors.

Go for a hike, find a nice serene place and enjoy the peace and quiet. If we
get the snow that they are saying, go for a hike and enjoy the best time to be
outside, when it is cold and the snow is falling.

Enjoy yourself and relax.

.