[GeoStL] Re: From another geocaching yahoo group. ie: TB Tags

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 05:35:48 -0600

-
BTW - I don't adjust the mileage.. I just allow it back to St. Louis as a
bonus for some idiot taking it without logging it.. With all the TB's I have
had come up missing, only one has really been lost by a cacher who admitted
they lost it. All the others just disappear either by people taking and not
loggin or the cache gets plundered.

The person who admitted the bug being lost, found it again 8 months later.
She had put it in a new cache in Montana and forget to report the new cache.
Eventually a friend ask her if she was ever going to activate the cache and
when she did, VIOLA! My TB showed up again. Sad to say, it is now back in my
inventory as a lost buggie. So I will release it again from St. Lo..

Have Fun, Play Responsibly!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..